Blue Moose Food Tours
Explore Coeur d'Alene's unique and thriving food scene on a walking food tour Thursday, Friday or Saturday from 1pm-4pm. Your experienced guide will take you Downtown and introduce you to great local dishes while sharing stories about Coeur d'Alene's rich history.
Connect With Coeur d'Alene Food in a Unique and Unexpected Way.
- 6-7 Tastings at Coeur d'Alene Restaurants and Unique Eateries
- Fun Stories About Coeur d'Alene's History, Culture and Architecture
- Enjoy a Casual Stroll Through Scenic Downtown Coeur d'Alene
- Discover the Vivid Personality of Coeur d'Alene's Unique & Eclectic Culinary Scene
- 3 Drink Pairings (Optional Adult Beverage Ticket)
Member EventsThursday Jul 18, 2019Friday Jul 19, 2019Saturday Jul 20, 2019Thursday Jul 25, 2019Friday Jul 26, 2019Saturday Jul 27, 2019Thursday Aug 1, 2019Friday Aug 2, 2019Saturday Aug 3, 2019Thursday Aug 8, 2019Friday Aug 9, 2019Saturday Aug 10, 2019Thursday Aug 15, 2019Friday Aug 16, 2019Saturday Aug 17, 2019Thursday Aug 22, 2019Friday Aug 23, 2019Saturday Aug 24, 2019Thursday Aug 29, 2019Friday Aug 30, 2019Saturday Aug 31, 2019Thursday Sep 5, 2019Friday Sep 6, 2019Saturday Sep 7, 2019Thursday Sep 12, 2019Friday Sep 13, 2019
Whom to Contact
- Tim BallPhone: (208) 818-1092
The Blue Moose will meet you at the Coeur d'Alene Chamber of Commerce, 105 N. 1st St., Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814, From I90 and I95 take Northwest Blvd southbound toward downtown Coeur d'Alene.